7.5 - Mr Fanservice + Painful Stupidity

7.5 - Mr Fanservice + Painful Stupidity


Q welcomes you back to the Sutherland ISBI.

Quinton: Don't eat me, VR!



Summer: Wha - I won? Yay! OW! Stop it, you damn wishing well! Can we go inside please, I'm burning out here!

As you wish, dear TH.



Summer: And I will RISE, taking all your blood, using my weird magic to bend you to MY will. Anarchy, I call it, and the rise of the vampires - ow! Why do all the household objects want to hurt me?

You stabbed it.

Computer: Unfair, right?



Summer: What, he told you you shouldn't have another kid or something?

Anvi:...Shut up.



On the home stretch of parties here!

Summer: *growl* Goddammit Akira your CLOTHES, I will shred them-

Quinton: Now, now. Let's be a good hostess, Summer!

Akira: Aha, she's so funny when she's mad.

Summer: I will bite your neck, bitch!



Kingston: Oh not again! I don't like the taste of plaster!

Norma: Oh dear...



Olive: You stole my pyjama idea, A-loser.

Lucas: Aw. She sounds so proud of that insult. Let her have it.

Akira: No, shut up! This was my idea first, little girl. And shouldn't you be in school?

Olive: Your point being? Obviously I need to spread around my cutting-edge ideas for fashion at these parties more than I need to be at school!

Lucas: Oh, just hope you're not invited regularly.

Akira: Word.

Olive: Still my idea.

Akira: You were like a foetus when I came up with this.

Olive: Hmmph.



Norma: Haha, you drink blood! Like a cannibal!

Summer: Technically I'm not your species anymore.

Rachel: I'll just stare into the bookshelf until this is over.



Annabelle: Dinner and a show, huh?

Paolo: Well, I was eating, and now I really don't want to. Congratulations. You ruined everything good about these franks and beans.

Jordon: I'm OK with this.

Amara: Ew.

Jordon: What? Actually, I'm more than OK with this.

Amara: Aha. Wait. I can tell Cousin (once-removed) Elin. HA.



Later...

Elin: He said WHAT?

Sort it out at home. Party's over, all of you out.

One of the more uneventful parties. Sometimes, however, that's for the best.



Victor: I want to meet my character any day now. How about you?

Darin: I hope to be able to afford to hire mine!

Hello Mr Fanservice.

(If there are any fans).



Dina: A dive bar. Real classy, Summer.

Summer: Relax. It's happy hour!

Dina: Well I'm not happy.

Bella: Then put drinks in your body and stop whinging.

Victor: Exactly. That's the only reason I'm here.



Grace: Nice to see you at this joint, boss. And by the way, I did NOT move those files.

Victor (Reaper): I wouldn't expect anything else from you, Grace.

Grace: And there's my lovely nephew.

(She's married to Alexander Goth and she's wearing the politician suit, I'm making assumptions)

Aahana: So from one sexy astronaut to another...well, an average astronaut, where are your eyebrows?

Malik (Goth kid): Haha. You're not the first one to say that to me.

Aahana: And I won't be the last, man. Get some threading, it's not that hard.



Darin: I'm just gonna lay low for a bit...

Saya: Ooh. Who'd you see?

Darin: That Aahana chick.

Saya: Yeah. She's a bit weird though. Objectively, you have a fantastic body, so I kind of see it...

Adrianna: Me too! Want a double happy hour discount?



Saya: So about your brother...

Lilith: Oh, very married. You can have his number though.

Malik: *muttering* No eyebrows...I'll show 'em all!



Candy: It's me! 'Sup bitches! I've got my handy party apron on, and I am ready to GO! Say, young man, you're in need of something only I can get to ya!

Malik: Let me guess. You're an EYEBROW THREADER.

Candy: No. But I know a guy, he'll do it for half the usual retail price...my thing is the party pills. I've got lots.



Darin: She's gone to the toilet! I can PARTY!

Bella: Hot damn I could watch all day.

Stefanie: Damn, if I look, I'm a hypocrite...oh I'll sneak one.

Sebastian (astronaut dude in background): Not really into it...

Victor: Please, no-one's that straight.

Dina: So you're into this?

Victor: Shut up.



Sebastian: Nope. Not going to get into you.

Victor: But then I could meet my character!

Darin: OH. Oh shit dude.

Sebastian: Yeah. I'd meet your character, and never get to be mine.

Victor: Oh come on. Take one for the team.

Dina: That never works. Paolo punctured my liver and I'm still alive. How could you be that dumb?



Stefanie: To drink or not to drink...

Candy: Your foetus! Even I have standards, dammit.

Stefanie: You tried to sell me last chapter!

Candy: For consumption post-foetus-expulsion!

Dina: I'm telling you not to do it, Saya! Don't buy from Candy! I woke up next to Mila Munch-now-Straud with no money and peanut butter in my hair.

Saya: But I wanna bite a neeeeeeeccckk!

Dina: You have a wife, ask her!

Saya: Bella is looking at Mr Musclehead over there.

Dina: Um, he went to the bar. Aahana got back so he had to leave the dance floor.

Stefanie: And I heard you ask Lilith for Caleb's number...

Saya: So you're the wife...

Stefanie: Yeah.

Candy: Awkward.



Caleb: Is someone talking about me?

Darin: Dude, shut up. We have bigger problems.

Aahana (astronaut): O__O Hi.

Avani (hotdog princess): A-ha! CAUGHT!

Darin: Thanks for that. I didn't know!



Summer: Lovely costume, Caleb.

Caleb: House.

Summer: I'm getting to it.

Caleb: Also, you could look at me when you talk to me.

Summer: Hush. You're very sweet and fairly cute, but my eyes are on someone else.

Malik: I'm undera-

Summer: Oh not you. You're kind of my nephew, eyebrow-less and...yeah. Just no.

Fredrick: Is it me?

Summer: What the shit? It's not you either. You're also underage, and you're behind me. Jeez, is there stupid-juice in our water?

Caleb: Didn't you drink that water too?

Summer: SHUT IT. My attentions are on someone else.

Bella: We all know who it is...

Summer: ...yeah, I'm no better than Aahana.

Aahana: Of course. No-one is, in the end...



Darin: Oh for f - I'm married!

Sorry Darin.



Candy: Lemme just find a pocket-

Dina: No, dammit, I'm not storing anything for you-

Candy: If you want me to delete the video you will.

Dina: What video - I'm not hanging out with you again, I swear.

Candy: They all say that.

Lilith: Well, my work is done.

Dina: What did you do?

Lilith: You'll see when Stefanie calls you whining that someone random called Caleb.

Saya: Yeah! Celebration chips! I have the sacred digits!



Caleb: So are you the person sending me the weird texts? Unknown number?

Avani: Nope. I'm happily married to...actually, I think it might be your cousin, Summer. Luka?

Summer: The stringbean? Ha.

Caleb: Can't you guys focus? I need to get to the bottom of this.

Summer: We'll do that next time.

Caleb: Really...

Summer: There's gonna be a few more next times.



Quinton: Y'know I'm GREAT at video games!

Glass: Dork. So am I, though.

Quinton: Well I'm on Level 46 of the R.E.F.U.G.E. and where are you?

Glass: A measly Level 42. Remember my Blicblock high-score and exactly how high it is?



Apparently Tonya the soulless Lexie child (I think we met her back in Q's generation, Chapter 7.11?) has grown up to have a horrible dress sense, and a new husband.



Same with Jami the shit-stirrer (though her outfit looks way better).

Wait my mistake, Maki's a woman.



Kingston: Freedom!

Elin: Hmmm.

Jordon: Come on Elin, just be happy for our son...

Elin: You will be back...


Hey Q!

Quinton: Hello bottle, my old friend...

K...

Quinton: And it's dark too. HA!



Summer:...I'm a pretty horrible parent, aren't I?

A little. Q is better friends with Danika than you are.

Summer: Well f*ck. That's sad.

Indeed.

Summer: Well, I've got all the time in the world. And so does she. That kid's never ageing. I'll go bond with her now.



Summer: So is this how you...

Danika: Who ARE you again?

Summer: Is this it? Why are these things so damn short? My knees are stiff.

You're biologically in your twenties. Your knees are fine, chill the f out.



Danika: So you're my adoptive mother? Great! Thanks for bonding with-

Summer: We cool, kid?

Danika: Uh, yeah, sure-

Summer: Awesome. Bye bye now, Mama's got a party to plan.



Summer: Get out of there, you're going to ruin the wickerwork!

Danika: *sigh* I'm a little stuck.

Summer: So? Do it somewhere else, I'm busy being an awesome homemaker!



Alejandra: Oh great, I've been invited to one of these.

Amara: At least your randomised party outfit looks alright!

Alejandra: Yes, honey, and no-one wants to look at yours!



Look, we have a newbie! It's Grace, who wasn't invited last time, but was at the bar anyway. So we introduced ourselves, and wham-bam, here she is.

Grace: It's not Grace. Grace is at home with a terrible case of llama flu. This is Ottie McHatperson. She's attending the party.

So she called in sick...



Oh, look, it's Ashby. Who hasn't been invited in a while, but oh well, she's here anyway and that's great.

Ashby: I am pregnant AS SHIT.

Good for you. Get in the house and dance or some shit.



Jasper: GODDAMMIT SUMMER you said that other time was the last one!

Grace: Hi. It's me. Ottie McHatperson.

Kingston: I am Kingston, I am an adult, I do the marriage!

Ashby: He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, right?

Megan: I know more than I should. But that's because I live in a tiny townhouse with two adult couples who are...let's call it lover-ish.



Jasper: So you come here often?

Megan: Creepy comment, Uncle Jasper. ...Make more of them. It's fun.

Alejandra: Shut up, kid. Hey, why are you even drinking that, she spiked it?

Jasper: That's the whole reason we're drinking it, right? And I wasn't being funny. Do you come here often?

Alejandra: Well I coul-

Jasper: Take my place! Take my place!



Summer C: How much longer do you want me to keep my neck like this? I know you wanna see the nice necklace, but this position hurts-

Kingston's thoughts: You will not steal from her! You swore to Guadalupe you would turn your back on Mother's ways! But how, when he would love that necklace so much?

Summer S: Grab it now, doofus. Or dance. Either way, just do something more party-ish before I come over here and smack you.



Del: That bear is mine.

Eliza: This party bitch better start paying me for this!

HA. Good f*cking luck.



Megan: Is she going to drink you again? That was FUN.

Matt: I...I really hope not...

Summer: Well damn Matt and Megan. Now you've just put that idea in my head.

Matt: Oh damn.

Megan: And thus my plan worked. It's so funny when you do that, cousin Summer!

Summer: Nice, kid. Nice.


Newbie No. 2 is Rachid.

Rachid: These pants are fine, they said! You look unique, they said. Stupid f*cking salespeople.


Come on, game mechanics. In what world is this acceptable?

Summer C: Yeah! Lose that baby weight!

Ashby: Must...look...like...a...llama...

Summer C: Wait what?

Ashby: You saw my thought bubble!


Megan: The rocket is my beeest friend...

Margot: Seriously...

Delphina: Yes. Summer's irresponsible. We know.

Margot: I don't give a shit. Just get this peon child out of my sight. She's ruining my vibes.

Delphina: Yeah, whatever...


Delphina: MEGAN, GET - you get the kid, Matt!

Max: It's MAX, and screw off! I don't even wanna be here!

Delphina: Neither do I!

Max: You're her aunt!

Delphina: Did I ask to be?


Jasper: Spiked spaghetti, get in my mouth!

Summer: What the- I didn't spike it!

Lilith: Does seem like a thing you would do...

Summer: I spiked the lemonade, dumbass. Don't get salty because you didn't get any.

Jasper: Well I can taste the tequila and I must say, I'm loving it!

Matt: Guilty...

Summer: Seriously? What happened to only one spiked edible?

Matt: Well, that lemon shit was a drinkable technically..

Summer: Shut up.


Eliza: This dancing physically hurts.

Rachid: Don't I know you? From the office? Is it Gertrude?

Grace: No, no. I don't work anywhere weird like that. It's just me, Ottie McHatperson. 

Rachid: Huh. There's a Grace, and she has the same hairstyle. What a copycat, am I right, Ottie?

Grace: Mmmmm...

Eliza: Oh the stupid hurts as well! Why am I here?

Because Summer, the game mechanics and I conspired to bring you.


Summer C: Can I have my wallet back?

Kingston: We need money for dat marriage, tho.

Summer C: Ohhhh my God. I'm just leaving...

Kingston: Anyway, your husband is downstairs acting like an idiot so...

Summer C: Fine. I'll stay up here. I don't know him, wink wink. But I will get that wallet back, you little shit...


Quinton: I cannot STAND to look at you!

Del: Oh my God, fine, I'll go shopping!

Quinton: NO. Not that! Do you really think an outstanding brother such as myself would judge his sister on clothing? Wear what you want. Just don't insult my friends.

Del:...

Quinton: THE BOTTLES.

And with that interaction (because Q was set as a host), the main goal of the party was completed and we got a silver. Whoo! I think this chapter is over as well.

Score Sheet- 5 (no change, still stuck here, *sigh*)

Single Births (18) +90
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (58) +290
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (5) +25
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (90) -450
Self Wetting (25) -125
Fires (8) -80












Comments