6.13 -A Bunch Of Random Stupid Events

6.13 - A Bunch Of Random Stupid Events


Last time, time passed and the Sutherland children were dumb. That's it.

Let's kick off with Glass and Summer being annoying.

Glass: Grrr!

Summer: Get in the house, Mum.

Glass: I'm not getting in the house until you get in the house! Otherwise you'll win!

Summer: Well I'm not going to LOSE, like a LOSER!

Just go in the house; your needs are dropping.


Elin had twins.

Elin: F*CK

Jordon: Yay?

Elin: I'mma blame you.

Jordon: Well technically-

Elin: Shh.


Summer: No, YOU explain, Granddad Bronson. What is this 'bed'?

Spotted, me putting words in her mouth b/c I'm pissed off at her refusal to go to bed.


Summer: Seriously, somebody tell me!

Bronson: Ladies and gentlemen, our next heir.

Shut up, Bronson. She's the only one left.


Nice spelling there, Ashby.

This is also the first time that the first child of a generation has come from a spare. I guess that's what happens when the heir is the last-born kid.


Bronson: Bronson-ball!

Drago: At least it's not you getting ragged on.

Blarffy: That's not going to change it for dollhouse.

Drago: Who cares? She's already too broken to feel it.

Blarffy: True.


Too bad, Blarfs.

Blarffy: Don't say a word.

Drago: I wasn't going to. I really pity you, Blarf.

Blarffy: It's always me...

Drago: Well at least it's not me.

Blarffy: Shut up.


The next morning...

Quinton: Why are you here; you have no handiness skill and can't help me?

Glass: Oh, I know. But I'm just watching. I'm always watching.


OK what is up with this 'kissing the chin' thing? They don't seem to mind though.

Glass: Give to me good!

Eurgh.


Daya: I'm-

Summer: No, you're not awesome, I'm the TH, and this chapter is about waiting on ME to grow up. You're moving out awkwardly part-way through it. Now shh.

Daya: At least I know how to take care of myself, and don't stand around doing shit-all for hours.

Summer: No, no, shut up! I clearly win! You have a dead elbow and you suck in general!

Quinton: Yeah what's up with that?


Glass is being all autonomously cute today. 

Quinton: Bullseye!

Glass: Well, duh. I know you too well to miss.

Quinton: That and I'm standing still, and am a large target.

Glass: Shush and accept.

Quinton: Yes ma'am!


Unashamed 'pic to show I love her face'. 

Because I love her face.


Summer: Why the F*CK is he wearing leggings?

MODS. Ignore it.


Glass: A...hand...how very curious.


Glass: Stop pretending you care about my job, Kale.

Yeah, NO. Anyway, last time you two were at a restaurant together Glass stabbed him with her stiletto. Dunno why you wanna go out with her again.


Daya: Well this slablet thinks I'm great, at least!

Slablet: Actually, nah. You're about to drop me.

Daya: And what if I do?

Slablet: 'Tis the Sims, I'm going to be fine. You can't hurt me.


Summer gets her validation from her mother.

Glass: Of course you're awesome!

Summer: I know. I know.

Glass: Now get out. This sauna is my domain!

Summer: But it's covered in green dirt. WTF did you even do?

Glass: That's for me to know and you to find out.

Summer: I don't even-

Ew.


Yay Glass!

Summer: Ha. Mum. You're cleaning wood. Wood!

Glass: Your point being...

Who knows with these idiots?


Glass: Don't come back! I like you, but the sauna is my thing!


Daya: Your birthday's coming up soon, right? I'll buy you a mask.

Summer: Don't worry. I'll get you one first. You certainly require priority.

Daya: Why you-

Summer: Don't walk into traps like that.


Daya: HA! I think she needs a full-blown wall around her, with moves like that!

Summer: Don't hate, I'm Sweet Dee dancing.

(I think I may have to accept that the references will never end.)


Glass, you cleaned one thing, chill the f out.


No. NO.


There. The machine has been replaced by this handy-dandy drink tray!

Summer: But that won't help me avoid sleep!

Kinda the point, dearie.


Daya: Go away, mother, you suck. You're offending the poor mirror over here.

Glass: One more word out of you and you literally won't be able to see your little mirror friend.

Daya: Oh come on, do you even know what-

Glass: Yes, I do know what literally means, and I meant every word I said.


Summer: Hot...dogs...

No. NO! Step AWAY from the fire, dumbass! I am not losing you to one. You're my TH and Ashby's gone, there are no other kids....f*ck f*ck f*ck someone get over here...


Summer: HOT!

OK. OK Daya where are you. I didn't use your free action. Get your ass down here.


Wait how did you-

Summer: Because I'm awesome, dumbass. Now never let me do that again.

Sorry, there's a lot of cooking in your future.


Glass to the rescue.

Daya: Halp.

Glass: Goddammit girls, get it together.

(She says, having started a fire in her youth)

Summer: You too, Mum?

Glass: Shush.


Sorry, Margot, Summer is A) Still a teen and B) Has all of her romantic future planned out already.


Summer: You won't betray me dear Meatball, will you?

She then proceeded to go to bed, without a shower. That's disgusting.

Oh yeah and -10 for the fire.



Q, you awesome guy!

Too bad your family is stupid.



Del's kid got married.



Del is right on it; she's a great sister.

Sorry we can't go though, Del.



The next morning Daya is relaxing in the sauna. They're still all tense from the fire.



I'm also going to point out that apparently Ida's awesome paintings don't count for jack in the Mansion Baron aspiration, which is some steaming Grade-A bullshit.

It's also her birthday today.

And apparently it's also Elin's because we got an invite to her birthday party. I brought the cousins from Isa's side, because I figured Elin would invite her siblings.

Just as I got there the game decided to crash and I hadn't saved since 1pm the previous day.

Fffffff-



Spotted: A wild Glass's third outfit. I love that shirt on her. In this version of events, she wore it.

I'm not gonna change my points, even if Summer passes out (which is looking likely) or if the fire doesn't happen. Simpler to go with what happened in the first go round.



Oh, and instead of marrying Joaquin, Zara married the childhood friend-thingy (idk what the hell kind of relationship he had with them) of Kale and the Gen 7 girls.

It's also a bit weird because her brother (adoptive but still) knocked up Lucas's mother a while back. Lucas is also the father of Destinee's (Q's cousin, Isadora's kid) twins.



The party happened again, and this time the game didn't crash!

Summer: Perhaps I do need the sleep...

Destinee: Ya think, kid?

Rachel: *taps camera* Are you a chip, or am I just high?

Destinee: She's high.

Daya: #stuckatafamilyparty

Glass's head: Lol I'm in the way.



Elin: Oh, and this is- crap! I'm showing baby pictures! What have I become?

Summer: No-one gives a shit about your kids, Auntie Elin.



Ashby: It's Ashbiiiiiira!

Margot: Get out of my FACE!

Really this was just an excuse to show off their awesome party-wear.



Rachel: HEY? Where the chips at?

Destinee: She's a moron.

Quinton: She's alright...

Destinee: Did you live with her? I think not, Cousin Q.



Glass: AWAY, DEMON.

Ashby: Ha. It's behind yooouuuu!

Margot: Don't bring me into this.



OMG.

He's adorable.

This is Kingston, Elin's eldest son. Her other sons are still babies.

Best part is, he's good. Bwahahaha.



Kingston: My name is Kingston, and I like rainbows!

Quinton: Sweet! I like...mixing drinks!

Kingston: Cool! Do I get one?

Elin: Well alright then.

Madalyn: He's like eight, Elin.

Elin: So? Maybe when he's wasted he'll reveal a cruel side. He's a total disappointment so far.

Daya: Is it safe to touch this sink?

Quinton: I wouldn't bet on it.



Meanwhile in the hallway....

Rachel: Talk to the hand you bitch!

Vesana: I don't even know who you are!

Kale: My shirt is glitchyyyyyyy...

And I don't caaaaare, Kale, so stop whining.



Kingston: No, seriously, help me Uncle Q.

Elin: Don't go around putting positive ideas about happiness into my son's head, Q!

Kale: Hi, what's up, it's Kale in the house-

Madalyn: Can someone get that guy out of here?

Elin: STFU we had to grow up with him.

Quinton: *weeps inside at the memories of that experience*



Margot: HEY! King-brat! Don't disparage Auntie Elin! You are lucky to grow up entirely under her care!

Elin: -so I said 'I told you what would happen if you didn't shut the f*ck up' and boom. Stabbed.

Quinton: You don't have to listen to her, Kingston.

Kingston: Don't worry, Uncle Q. I won't.

Kale: YOU CAN'T HIDE ME ANYMORE.



Outside...

Summer: Pretty sure that's considered rude.

Daya: Pretty sure I don't care.



Back in the bathroom...

Margot: KINGSTON YOU WILL RECEIVE THE POWER

Elin: She is but a pale imitation. Don't worry, Kingston, you will be a true student of mine.

Kingston: Quinton HELP-

Margot: SHE LOVES ME REALLY!

Quinton: I really want to, kid, but I'm not taking in new people...

Elin: Eh. And no-one steals my kid, Q.

Kale: Give me something to do, say, anything!

NO. GET OUT.



Kingston: Boo!

Elin: *jumps* KINGSTON-

Kingston: Shit.

Margot: *weeps happily* You're so close to me, Auntie Elin-!



Elin: Shut up Margot. I used that as an excuse to shank you with my hand. Now, Kingston. We never scare one of our own.

Kingston: Right on.

Margot: I shall relish our closeness nonetheless.

Kingston: This is getting creepy...

Elin: It was always creepy. Shut up.



Vesana: One thing though - cool guys don't look at explosions. They make them happen and then run away.

Elin: Oh, the inferior evil...

Madalyn: I kind of prefer her...

Destinee: You're gonna pay for that one, Mads.

Elin: Ha! This girl gets it.

(LOL I'm such a noob. I've been doing this for over a year and yet there is a wild bit of icon in this picture)



Elin: Oh Kale. You're nothing but trash.

Kale: Well you invited me-

Elin: To mock, dear, only to mock.

Margot: OH SNAP!

Destinee: Margot, girl. Come on. Too much.

Elin: Wow, this girl REALLY gets it. Tell you what, Des, I'll give you a call.



Vesana: So what's the-?

Rachel: The Great Chip? Why, only the most powerful of beings-

Madalyn: Yeah, it's not real, Cousin Vesa.

Rachel: Don't be unwise, sister. We all know what happens to the detractors.

Madalyn: Well no...no we don't. Because it doesn't exist.



Ashby: Where did the party go? I feel like we missed something.

Glass: Yeah, where is everybody? I could swear the invite said 'Outside Party'.

Actually, if there were invites, it would have said something like 'Party Guests Meet Outside Elin's House', dumbasses. I swear there's always a few.


Margot: KALE STAB

Kale: She...she went near me!

Kingston: Is he going to die, Mummy?

Destinee: Uhhh...no. No! This is a game.

Kale: *cries tears of joy* Maybe she doesn't hate me after all!

Elin: Don't answer his questions, Destinee. The correct answer is that he may die. May.


Summer: *sigh* I really don't want the police to come - oh for God's sake, Margot, move your hand.


Kale: Guess what! Summer told me I was worth a nickel! A whole nickel!

Elin: That bitch! How dare she overvalue you, thus boosting your opinion of your sad little self! Goddamn it!

Destinee: See Kingston? Isn't it fun to see Cousin Kale getting a little roasted?

Kingston:...Y'know what? Yeah. It really is.


Elin: But really, people, how to deal with the dumbass?

Destinee: A hammer!

Kingston: I was thinking we could just draw on his face...

Kale: Yes! I like this kid!

Margot: How about you shut your trap, you shit!

Kale: Why I-

Summer: Just shut up, Kale, you're gonna make it worse.

Elin: This isn't your business, Kale and Kingston. Let the adults talk.

Kale: I am an-

Elin: You are but a small sad child, Kale, zip it.

Destinee: Hammer!

Margot: Dammit, I should have had that idea.

Summer: You snooze you lose.

Margot: Why I oughta-

Summer: The truth will out, sister, the truth will out.

Elin: Shut up! Everybody SHUT UP! Can we just get on with this?

(I apologise for the wall of dialogue)


Kale: I don't have to take this! I have a wife and a kid, and another kid IN my wife! I'll fight you!

Margot: How dare you speak to her like that?

Elin: Yes, Margot, thank you, thank you. Anyhow, Kale, you'd lose.

Kale: Try me.

Kingston: Ooooh...

Destinee: He's gonna get his ass kicked.

Summer: Whatever happens, this party is going to ruin my dress.


Aw Vesana. Personally, I think she's mellowed with age.

Vesana: Wanna blow up the bar after this shindig?

Madalyn: Sure. I'll bring Madison for 'backup'. Perhaps that will de-brat her.

Vesana: Right on.

Or not.


Rachel: ZOMG! The chip is here, and he is BLUE! HE IS BLUE! He is more awesome than I imagined!

Quinton: Why I am pretty awesome, thanks-

Quinton, I control you, don't feed her delusion.

Rachel: CHIP? SPEAK.

Quinton: It's just Cousin Q, and I'm *sigh* not awesome.

*pets* Good Q.

Quinton: Get off me.

There's no caterer (because Elin sucks at parties) so he's making a cake, lol.


Vesana: FOOD!

Madalyn: Oooh girl you're gonna be so ill tomorrow!

Why are you so happy about that?

Madalyn: Power posing. I'm actually vacillating between pity and horror.

That is indeed some of Russell's (the man-slut stepson of Del) food, from chapter 78. Gluttons will be gluttons, huh.


Destinee: It was my idea, so I should be the one to-

Elin: It was my idea to smite him, girl. Shut up and let me work.

Destinee: I will fight you!

Kingston: Fight! Fight! Fight!

Margot: How dare you two suggest fighting against Mistress Elin!

Summer: Seriously creepy.

Elin: Yup. Now, Destinee, I strongly suggest you-


Kale: Well, I suggest you bitches stop your plot, because I have a Master Vampire wife who will smite you if you lay a finger on me.

Elin: Why - why wouldn't you mention this BEFORE, you stupid peon!

Kale: Eh. I forgot that whole side of my life exists.

Destinee: She is way too good for him.

Summer: Mmmmm-hm.



Madalyn: Hey! Shut up! Shut up, stupid child!

Rachel: I will always take care of a chiplet!

Actually that's just Charles/Duncan. Nothing to do with chips.

I don't know which one is which because for some reason it's not showing me when I mouse over the cribs.



Kingston: Oh MARGOT! Vesana is the superior evil!

Vesana: This food is spoiled and disgusting! *eats anyway*

Margot and Elin: ...

Kale: They're trying to maim me and I have to disagree, kid.



I like to think that it's karma that no-one was around for Elin's candle-blowing.

Apart from Ashby but she's more into the fridge.

Ashby: This cereal is just really good.



Elin: Itchy! Itchy everywhere!

Again, this isn't game-possible but I'm going to imagine that Kale's kickass wife Yasmin decided to curse Elin for heading a plot to maim/murder her husband.



Margot: The plot's off, I think. Yasmin cursed Elin and now she's dying of a vampire itch.

Kingston: Mum's dying?

Margot: Maybe, maybe not. I'll always remember and respect my Mistress Elin no matter what.

Kingston: Well...I'm kind of glad that Uncle Kale isn't going to die.

Margot: I don't give a rat's ass about what you think, Kingston.



Y'know what Kale. Never change.

Kale: Wish-stealing activated! KALE MY VEGETABLE (haven't used that in a while) it is time to RISE!



Quinton: Vesa!

Vesana: Hi, favourite. We haven't caught up in a while, have we?

Destinee: *sigh* Just don't go in the kitchen, you two. Kale is still in there.



As well as Daya's birthday, which Q missed, sorry dude.

Kale: Go Daya!

Daya: I still hate you.

Kale: Eh.

Ashby: Come join us!

Daya: Don't have a choice, do I?

And that's that done! ...Eventful party.



Glass: WHAT PARTY? #worstpartyever, more like!

Goddamn it Glass.

I still love you!

Glass: Screw off! I wanted a party, and I got JACK ALL! I'm MAD!

OK shut up and go home.



Here's YA Daya! She added Jealous to the perfectionist and goofball traits, and she has the aspiration of Mansion Baron, one that should have had a fair few milestones done, yet didn't because I was too lazy to buy any art to get her past the first one.

She's going to live in Forgotten Hollow with her sisters.


Who the f*ck are you?

Davon: Adopted kid of Alina Day, dum-dum.

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Davon: Not really. But I came into existence through the power of MCCC last night. She and her wife adopted me.

Great. Go home.

Davon: You're really not-

I'm not curious, GO HOME.


OMG. Could this be...Quinton, Glass and Summer acting like a normal family for once?

I think so.



Jade: LEXIE!

Lexie: What? Chester left.

(Yes, Chester aged up and got married).



Oh for God's sakes.



If she's anything like the other Lyric, good f*cking luck, Chester.



Lexie is old and I made her over because her romper and hat honestly looked ridiculous. She's still dumb but I kind of hate her less because she's not taking up house space anymore.



Glass: Ooh, an afternoon delight.

Quinton: It's morning.

Glass:...Shut up and let me be flirty.



Glass: Well. That guy's a twat.

A common sentiment while on the Internet.

Glass: Huh. Teaches me to look at the YouTube comments.



Quinton: FINGERS IN A WALL



What the f*ck Vesana. You're still eating that?

Vesana: What can I say, I made a bet with Del.

This is getting sad.

*resetSim*



Later...

Vesana: Screw you!

How did that little bowl of franks and beans fill up that whole bag!

Vesana: It was bottomless and refillable! BOTTOMLESS AND REFILLABLE! But I was going to beat it.

I'm so done with you.



Summer: DAMMIT PANCAKES! Give me fun!

Pancakes: YOU ASK TOO MUCH! YOU ASK TOO MUCH!



Quinton: Abraca-FIX-a!

Summer: Hehe...there's nothing there.

Quinton: Shh. Let me work! I have the Force, dammit!



Really Elin? We're doing this again?

Elin: My twins just aged up into toddlers. TWIN TODDLERS. Lemme in.

*sigh* Alright. Also, glasses look good on you. Not sure where they came from but they work.

Unlike Matt's glasses.

She proceeded to spend three hours mourning at her parents' graves...



And one stuck in this position.

Elin: My foot's in a hedge...now how do I move it?



The next morning, Freewill-Quinton dances awesomely with those streamer things.



Or...

Quinton: F*CK. I'm getting too old for this.

He has a week until elder, he probably is getting too old for that. Aw Q...



When we moved save files, the rocket reset itself. So we're building it again.

Q has no idea what he's doing, lol.



Summer: What's happening? Am I sideways...ooh, that's a nice bit of paving stone right there!

What are they doing to you at school?



Rebekah: Wow. You do know that school ended an hour and a half ago. Go inside!

Just who are you?

Rebekah: Hehe, that's for me to know, and for you to never find out.

...

Rebekah: Lilith Vatore's kid.

Crap. What do you want?

Rebekah: Just scouting.



Summer for the love of God get inside! You're attracting weirdoes like this!

Mauricio: Eyyyyyy girl. So when's your birthday?

Summer: Um...stranger danger?

Mauricio: I'm no stranger. At least I won't be one for long!

Summer: Uhm...

Eventually I used her free action to get her in the house. I made her play video games.



What. The. F*ck.

That's not a boy, that is a stick insect.

Luka: Actually, I'm Cousin Luka. To Summer and that lot. Ain't I pretty?

*CAS.fulleditmode*



Luka: Fine, that's better.

Stop smiling, btw. It does not look good on you; it actually makes you look really creepy.



Q and Glass forever.



WHAT THE HELL, Summer's relationship to Daya info panel.

'Just' Friends - yeah, of course, you're sisters! SISTERS! What the actual F*CK, game?



Daya is married!



As is Charlee, Lexie's adopted kid.



Summer (offscreen): Granny Ida? GRANNY IDA?

Ida: Maybe if I stand here she won't see me...

Summer go the f*ck to bed. You are the worst at this autonomy thing. Two more days until I get to control her...



Darius: Stephan...why are we here? I don't like it. It's dark and I think I just saw a red ghost.

Stephan: Shut up! Just shut up! Where's my camera?

Darius: I didn't think you'd need it, so I brought animal crackers instead-

Stephan: DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Darius: Can we just go home?

Stephan: Oh for God's sakes - fine! Fine! We'll stop by the Bheedas instead! And this time you better bring my camera!

They proceeded to poof off the street without doing anything.



Shanice: I want your blood! Seriously, I'm starving.

And you are?

Shanice: Shanice, wife of Lilith Vatore, and stepmother to...Rebekah.

Curses. 'Just scouting'...well now we know what for.



Shanice: YOU ARE MINE!

Summer: *chokes on the green magic*



Summer: Splabalala...

Shanice: *spits* Tastes like fake meat!

All they ever eat is hotdogs around here, so yeah...par for the course.



Shanice: Well, a meal's a meal. Thank you for your services, young human.

Summer: What the f*ck.


F*ck my life, does this count? I think it has to count, she has the moodlet and all. Dammit.

There's also something super-creepy about taking a picture of a passed out teenager in their underwear. I feel like a Class-A weirdo now.

Oh well.


No. NO.

Wait? Porn-stache? Rachel's husband?

Yosef: Yeah. Rachel told me about this place. Fork over the blood, losers!

Rachel, you f*cking traitor. Well, Yosef, I really don't like you for some reason (the same kind of dislike I had for Kezia's second husband back in the day), so...


...you will: NOT break into the house, die sooner and hopefully give Rachel time to find someone WORTHY.

Screw off.


Yosef: Whathaveyoudone

Enjoy that walk, f*cker, because it's the last time you're going to do it!

Yosef: Unless you change my walk in CAS.

I'm not going to do that.


Summer: Dad! Move your head! And your broom!

So much wrong with this.

Also, YOU MOVE, Summer! Q is cleaning, this bathroom is a mess! You're doing NOTHING! OUT.


Remember when some guy knocked up Zara, Del's kid? Yeah, neither do I. Speaking of which, shouldn't Kale's wife have delivered already? She didn't. Yeah, the pregnancies got glitched up. So I had to put them in labour myself. They've both been pregnant for like a week I think.



This is an excerpt of Chapter 78. See Ashby's notification? That kid's a toddler already. Yasmin's kid isn't born yet.

So yeah, something went wrong.



Summer!

I'm done with her. So done. No excuses this time, Summer.



Glass: Q! I'm home! Did you get the rocket done? I hope so, I wanna join the 50 Mile High Club soon...

Quinton: Yeah, I finished that and yeah, we can do that! I'm right here.

Glass: JESUS - Q? What the hell? I must be going mad.

Quinton: It's me, Glass. Don't you see my plumbob? I'm here.

Glass: What the hell's a - he's probably on the balcony making drinks or something.

Quinton: Glass, it's meeee!

Glass: Stupid brain...why'd you worm yourself in there like that, Q?



Yay!

Never thought I'd be this excited about a kid of KALE'S - hopefully she takes after mama Yasmin and NOT Kale.



The next morning...

Glass: I found you!

(They didn't see each other the whole night, and she slept in Ida's old bed)

Quinton: *slightly confused but accepts the making-out anyway*

She did this completely autonomously, it's sweet. They're still so in love, after all this time.

Let's hope it stays that way after Summer takes over.

Which is today holy shit.



Quinton: So you married my brother, hm?

Yas: Don't judge me, he's really useful. Seriously.

Quinton: Kewl. BTW we're here to age up your child.

Yas: Good. Do it. I cannot wait to start training my offspring.

Quinton: Train - OK.

Then there was a whole mess when Glass's jealous trait reared its ugly head, but I didn't take any pictures because my game was lagging like hell as I frantically tried to fix it. Literally, I had the Beachball of Death spinning every ten seconds. It got that bad. (The Macbook is really not designed for games at all.)



Dahlia: Mother.

Yas: Kid.

Dahlia: I don't know anything else.

Yas: Why are you blonde?

Dahlia is cute! And she's also a vampire, yay!



(I changed it to what I imagine Yasmin's natural colour would be)

Dahlia: You're a monster!

Yasmin: That's what we call pot to the kettle, Dahli dear.



Yasmin: Listen up! You will suck blood, have fangs, break into houses and LEARN one day! You will be my little heiress to the Master Vampire title!

Dahlia: BORING. I wanna play.

Yasmin: Why you-

Well, this is a loving relationship.

I said Yasmin is kickass, I didn't say she's nice.

Throughout this whole exchange Kale was on the computer, so he's no better. Goddamn it, people.



Why is it that whenever I get home from another lot, there are a few random sims outside my house, standing completely still?

Gary: Mama help me! I don't know how to get home!

Morgan: I have absolutely no idea who you are.

Gary: ...Shoot.



Summer's grade went down to D.



It's the World Culture Network again.

Presenter Dude: So, mates, there's nothing dangerous about this thing at all. Sure I got it off some random dude in a parking lot, and he warned me about the 'effects'. It ain't shit, let's go, team! Now, if we open up this beauty - *chokes on pink drug dust*

Summer: Why do I even watch this incompetent?

Well soon you won't be. You're growing up this evening.



Summer: OK, this is kind of funny.

Presenter Dude: Wow, mates! That was...let's call it a 'trip', eh? Haha...where's my wallet?



Through the window, a random stalker (probably that Stephan guy from last night) watches a girl have her birthday alone, surrounded by air and the kitchen counters. Probably some mice too, if the state of the food in the fridge is anything to go by. (It's all spoiled and gross).

Next chapter, both the Party Animal aspiration and Summer's transformation into a vampire will commence!

Score Sheet- 20 (goddammit, goddammit, GODDAMMIT)

Single Births (18) +90
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (55) +275
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (5) +25
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (86) -430
Self Wetting (25) -125
Fires (7) -70




Comments