6.10- The Generational Vacation

Chapter 77 - The Generational Vacation



YES MARGOT. Thank you so much! The house is getting crazy messy.



Meanwhile these two idiots do nothing useful.

Ashby: Meh meh meh, I'm a CHIPMUNK-!

Glass: One more word-!



Summer: Oh look, it's my-

Don't say friend. Inanimate objects are not your friend, Summer!

Summer: Ehe...It's nothing then.



Jeez Ashby why so shitty?

Ashby: GET OUT OF ASHBIRA'S SIGHT!

Summer: *dances* Sticks and stones...yeah, that's right. BULLETPROOF, BITCH.



Margot: Ooh. Is he dead?

Quinton: OK, so clearly you're failing biology, and I wish you'd sound a bit sadder at the possibility... I am OLD, you see...

Q, you are 3 days into adult. Chill.



She's the one that's old.

Ida: I'll show you stuffing, you goddamn bear!

Blarffy: I WILL NOT BE BROKEN

Drago: Deep breaths, one day it will be over...

Ida: You think? NEVER!

Drago: -ohf*ckitsawme-

Blarffy: You don't know shit, Drago-

Drago: I've been kinda getting an idea of it...

Blarffy: Anonymity is best for us all.

Drago: Though sometimes I do wish someone would play with me...

Blarffy: Not here you don't. Not here.



TV Dude: See mates, if you just talk to this here lil cloud - BLAWLEHHI! HAAGADAIASID!

Glass: What are you watching?

Ashby; I don't know. I thought Ashbira would like it. But it's just-

Glass: Weird. Yeah.



Ida: Glass.

Glass: Ida.

Ida: We haven't talked in a few chapters, have we-

Glass: Yeah. See, this is me pretending I don't hate you.

Ida: Honey. The feeling is mutual.



Glass: I'm Ida and I'm an old has-been 'creative' type who won't f*cking die-

Ida: I'm Glass and I'm a jealous little slut who's not good enough for Quinton!

HEY. Don't insult the Glasston.

Ida: Hey to you! Do you mind?

Glass: Yeah! We're in the middle of something-

*eyes meet*

Ida and Glass: I'm the writer of this stupid thing, and my life is a mess!

Oh sure-

Ida: We unite in mocking you, yes.

Glass: Seriously tho Ida, I hate you.

Ida: Yeah, yeah. F*ck you too.



Meanwhile...

Ashby: Why am I still watching this trainwreck?



TV Dude: See mates, here we have a child labourer...or is it a statue of some kind? That might even be a normal dude. Who knows, who cares...

Yeah, go to bed, Ash.



Del and her wife adopted a kid...or should I say teen.



Lyric's kid is knocked up by her vampire husband.



Ashby: La-di-dum, coffee at midnight because I'm so smart...what's that weird brown stuff? And is that green stuff?

Coffee machine: DROWNING IN FILTH HERE

WHY WOULD YOU DRINK OUT OF THAT?



Elin: You didn't.

Yes I did.

Summer: Jeez, dad, this lady is...*shudder*

Quinton: She doesn't bite, Summer.

Elin: You don't know me.



Glass: Dammit Q, you didn't leave me any time to pack, you asshole.

Shut up. Everything is packed for you (though poor Glass has the least practical wardrobe for the woods, lol)

And Elin is here because otherwise she'll never get a Sutherland vacation. I would have brought Kale too but there's no space for him to come.

Also I really don't want him to come.



Glass:  Quinton...

Quinton: She's my mother...

Ida: Yes, I'm your mother, who would rather impale herself with a tent pole than participate in your crappy bonding idea.

Glass: YUP...oh wait, I'm agreeing with the old senile bat! Goddamn...

Ida: Well...at least I didn't show up to the woods in a flipping TOWEL!

Glass: Well at least I'm not hanging around in a crappy Spice Festival shirt from forever ago!



Daya: Move it bitches, me and my Auntie are gonna kick your asses!

Ida: Womp womp. No bonding for me and my awful daughter-in-law then...

Glass: Y'know-

Elin: Yes! Shove them, Daya! Let's look at the material on those boots, how hard do you think you can kick!

Margot: Am I not your protege?

Elin: Don't get weird, Margot.

Glass: -Ida, you are the worst-

Margot: You have forsaken me!

Daya: Stop your jabbering, dummies!

Margot: I'm the OG here-

Quinton: Nothing I do ever goes right...

(Yeah...Apart from marrying Glass though. Glasston for life)



Daya: Not afraid to stab you, Summer, if you don't move.

Summer: Bring it. Sticks and stones, not horseshoes!

Ida: Yeah, I really hate you.

Margot: She's so annoyed! HA!

Glass: Fuck you too, Ida.

Elin: Isn't this fun? One kid is about to shank the other with a horseshoe. I love vacations...

You were conceived from one.

Quinton: Thank F*CK you butted in-

Nah, I'm just here to- what am I doing?

Daya: Procrastination.

If we zoom in...



Meanwhile...

Ashby: Ashbira wants no part in this mess. Just me and the pot.



Back to the mess at the horseshoe court...

Daya: 3...2...1...

Elin: Don't block my entertainment, Q.

Quinton: I don't want my kid to kill the other...

Ida: Vacations aren't so good an idea, are they...

Margot: Stabs!

Glass: Yes Daya! Hit your target!

Summer: I leave my...what the heck do I own?

Quinton: -no, just because Glass said that doesn't mean that I'll let this happen, Elin-

OK, you're all coming to the national park so you don't end up killing each other. Idiots.



Daya: *muttering* -would stab you, little insect shits-



Daya: The stabbing chicken? Don't you get it?

Glass:...NO!

Daya: Well! Maybe you're too mainstream, but-

NO. HIPSTERS.



Summer: I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams-

Chill the f*ck out, you're like seven. That shit's gonna come later.

Summer: Yeah, but my sister almost stabbed me!

...

Summer: No words, huh? And I walk alone...



Elin: Y'know, sometimes I think about having another baby. As I learned today, kid fights would be so amusing. But then I remember how much I hate the first one and how happy I am to be away from him, so...

Margot: You betrayed me, Auntie...

Elin: Aw. Chill the f*ck out. You're still my favourite!

Margot: And you're not-!

Elin: You're going to want to take that back, dear niece.



Margot: *small cry* I actually love you tho I'm sorry I'm sorry...

Elin: I know.

It's a good thing I don't let Elin hang out with the main fam all the time, Margot would just get even more clingy, cruel and weird.

Seriously, Elin calls the family the whole time. Kale, by contrast, has not called anybody once. But then everyone kind of hates him and treated him badly so...



Meanwhile over here...

Ida: *fake laugh* No! I get along great with your mother, Daya honey! She's wonderful.

Glass: Ohhhh, Ida! You're...absolutely fantastic! *more fake laughing*

Daya: You people don't fool me.

Glass: Wh-what are you talking about?

Daya: I was by the horseshoe pit, what the heck was up with that-?

Ida: Aha, sometimes we ladies have our differences-

Daya: Seriously. Guys. This is getting excruciating.



Ida: Ha! If only she knew the depths of my hatred for you! We fooled that kid!

Glass: Did we...



Quinton: Glass! My love!

Glass: Q! *side-eye*

Ida: Haaate...



Quinton: Are you just pissing her off now?

Glass: Eh. Maybe?

Quinton: Alright...

Ida: Yeah, alright! Not like I birthed you, Q, you asshole!



Quinton: I still love you, Mum...



Ida: Hah! Asshole!

Quinton: EVIL BUNNY

Ida: A classic!



Margot: So empty without the laments and stabbings of others...

Just play some horseshoes and shut up.



Elin: So. What are you making? A mace? A wooden sword? Something that harms? Anything?

Ashby: Getting desperate, are we, Auntie Elin?



Summer: Still walking alone.

OK, one reference is enough.

Summer: Hmm.



Glass: Hey old bat-

Ida: Ahem, kid-

Glass: I mean HAI BESTIE! What's new with you?

Ida: Nothing much, other bestie!

Daya: This is both sad and comical.



Q. Stop trying to make baby 5 happen (seriously, it's like the third time he's wished this in two days). It's not going to happen.

Glass: Seconded.



Summer: *sniff* And I can't make references? How is that fair?

There's Mean Girls rules and everything-else rules, OK?



Glass: Y'know what, screw it Daya, I frigging hate your grandma-

Daya: Le gasp!

Ida: I knew she'd crack first. Stupid woman.

Quinton: Not getting involved.

Ida: Not saying anything, but you are spending time with me, while your wife attempts to destroy your daughter's innocence, so really...

Quinton: *sigh*



Rachel and Madeleine, Isadora's kids, are on holiday. For some reason they didn't bring their kids or other sister (Destinee/Destiny, I can never remember)

Rachel: Well hello there...cousin once removed? IDK how that works.

Ashby: That's your vacation house? We're in tents!

Rachel: Well. Sucks to be you then.



HAHAHAHAHAHA-

When the heck was that?

Isadora: What? You can't put a clock on Eternity. In this stupidly cramped space. With my stupid husband taking up all the room.



Quinton: Well, just got done WooHooing my wife in my cousin's/whatever's vacation house...let's return to camp!

The cousins disappeared (probably good, because Q and Glass were having sex in their vacation house) so I'm just taking everyone home.



OK, so between last time a ghost invited a fam member out for dinner and this time, I did remove the mod causing the problem.

However, NO.

And since when did Ashby and Isa dislike each other? Isa was many things, but she wasn't unfriendly.



Elin: What if I never put this out...

EL.



Ida: I hate her! Doesn't she know about the etiquette of LEAVING ENOUGH ROOM FOR THE OTHER PERSON TO SLEEP?

When I saw those two go into the same tent, I knew it wouldn't go well.



Summer: Look at the moon...

Just go to bed.

Summer: It looks like a CHEESE!

Please go to bed.



Elin GodDAMMIT, felled by insects, maybe I dodged a bullet being a foetus on the last trip-

Summer: HAI Auntie.



Aarush: Welcome, young one...

Summer: Oh. Hi mister!

Not creepy at all.



Summer and Elin: Bear bitches...

BB: Hmm?

Summer and Elin: Let's get him...



BB: You look lovely...

Daya: F*ck off...

Yeah, I cheated and used MCCC to age her up. Sue me, I wanted to see Teen Daya.

Daya: Great, great. Now fix me.



Fixed?

Daya: Satisfactory.

Yes, I dyed her her hair blonde. I'm planning to dye Ashby's pink when she grows up, so if Daya's a blonde it means all four sisters will have different hair colours.

She aged up with the Goofball trait and Mansion Baron aspiration (which is free points at this point, hell yeah).



Close-up because she's beautiful. She also has this look about her which says 'I take no shit'. Which fits with the whole stabby thing she's got going on this vacation.



Summer: Damned bear bitches...

Daya: It's fine...you can just stab it up, sis!

Aarush: Please don't do that.

Summer: Wasn't going to. Honestly, you people...

BB: Seconded.

Daya: NOBODY ASKED YOU

Summer: Well...yeah.

Aarush: Seriously man. No-one finds that amusing.

BB: *sniff*



Daya: Well, there may be no usable knives in this game, but there's always fire!

Despite her violent tendencies, Daya is like my sim-crush already, I swear.



Daya is now roasting a stick.

Daya: I suck at this.



Seriously, Aarush the ranger sucks at ranging. It's Health and Safety 101 to not let a kid sleep by an open campfire.

I swear time is passing between these pics, I'm not just creeping on Daya. The other Sims are sort of just taking care of themselves, which is boring.



Summer: Hey Daaaaaya, y'know I look at your face and I'm like-

Daya: I almost stabbed you when I was your height, child, think what I could do now.

Summer: Boulev-

NO. STOP. I don't even like that song that much!



Glass: So what do you think of your grandma?

Margot: Not sure. You're all just peons to me...

Ida offscreen: Hmm...

Margot:...but really, we're both snobs so I guess that makes you microscopically better. And I know what game you're playing, Mum.

Glass: Uh, ehe...

Margot: And the old lady may die today, so really you should just leave her be.



Daya: It's behind you...

Ashby: Yeah, no. Ashbira calls BS.

Daya: I'm telling you, it's riiiight there...

Ashby: F*ck off, I'm not looking!



Aanya: What? I'm just a poor boy-

I promise I will stop referring to songs for the rest of this chapter.



Glass: So what-

Summer: Not playing your games, mother. We're too smart for you, see? We're mostly written as adults so we always see riiiiight through you people. Even though I'm like seven and would probably not get your drift.

Glass: *just speechless*

Summer: No words? And I did that...Maybe my dreams aren't broken.

Last reference I promise.



Hamza: Heeey pretty girl.

Glass: Yeah, hi, you see that guy in the fantastically-fitted and flattering blue zip-up stylishly running towards me. My husband. So nice to meet you.

Hamza: Nah. NAH. That guy can't be right for you! Tell you what-

Glass: One more word.

Summer: Mother, is this what we call a douchebag?

Glass: Indeed, child, indeed.



Nothing says good parent like throwing a rock at your kid!

Though seriously, with the Sutherlands it's nothing.

Daya: Sticks and stones - oh shit.



Ida: Yeah! That's your home, little shirt chilli!

Ashby: Grandma. That's Uncle Matt's thing.

Ida: SHIT. Sorry, everyone. I promise never to do it again.



Summer: -yeah, Hamza. You must have some serious issues with someone if you're macking on my mum like that. Tell me, dad or ex-wife? Plus, you have a creepy moustache, a nasally and disgusting voice, and some of the worst lines I've ever heard.

Glass: Yeah, that's my kid!

BB: Woo! Go child!

Elin: WOW that kid has awesome in her!

Glass: Pride. So much pride.

Hamza: *feels the hostility*



Of course, like all douchebags, Hamza gets mad when he gets rejected.

Elin: Ha! Let's spread a rumour: this asshole has crabs!

Summer: What in the hell is that?

BB: Lady...



Hamza: Well. Whatever. Just gonna let you know that you missed out on me and my SPORTS CAR. Yeah. I'm hot.

Glass: I threw up in my mouth a bit.

Summer: Come, Mother, let us remove the remnants of douchebag.

Glass: They call it shitty cologne, honey.

BB: SLAM! WOO!

Glass: Why are you still here?

BB: I honestly feel so attacked right now.



Glass: -can you believe it? The nerve, to walk right up and start hitting on me with Summer right there-

Daya: Ugh. Guys like that are the worst. Aw Mum, you should have got me over there, me and my knife would LOVE it!

Glass: Y-yes, that's sort of why I didn't bring you, dear...Q and I wanted this vacation to be without arrests...

Daya: Ugh. Lame.

Quinton: *happy sigh* I love it when she gets so feisty.

Glass: Hmm. Now you better be doing the same to any woman who-

Quinton: Yes, yes...



IT AIN'T HAPPENING!



SUMMER...you have great facial expressions, you're absolutely adorable, and you're sassy. I wanna like you. So stop doing shit like this.



Margot, meanwhile, is over here at another campfire, just hanging with the elderly ranger. Again, not weird at all.



For some godforsaken reason these two are disliking each other.

Daya: So how's the little cousin? (Screw you Auntie)

Elin: Greeeaaat. (I hate him, as I do you)



BB: That don't feel right...

GO AWAY.



Aarush:...Miss?

Ida: I see a light...Isa? Bronson? What's up, Caiphus, you freak. Oh, you too, Lyric.

Elin: Oh my...

IDA NOT TODAY PLEASE



Glass: Margot was right, I should have been nicer...

Summer: Uhh...um...*points to mouth*

Daya: She really was a great grandma...



Quinton: Not my mother!

Madelyn: O__O Just wanted a vacation.

Sorry Mads. Maybe I should have done this earlier.



Ida: What the heck is happening?



Daya: Well, that Grim guy better thank GOD he brought grandma back to life.

Elin: Fighting talk, dear niece. I like it.

Glass: *sigh* I'll be nicer to her now...

Elin:...no you won't.



Madelyn: Goodbye for now. Glad that your mother is saved. Hugs and kisses, love you very much. O__O.

Quinton: Ha...Glass I swear to God she's just a stalker don't kill me pls I love you.



Ida: This ain't feeling good! And dammit, I was kinda ready...

Sorry Ida. I know you've outlived your peers by so long...there is always Lex-

Ida: YOU SHITTING ME?

Alright SORRY! I just don't want you dying on vacation!

Ida: Fair enough. One last request though...change my ugly-ass shirt back into that lovely brown jacket I wore once! Thank f*ck I'm not dying in this thing! Actually, thank you for saving me!



Almost everyone: Woo! Ida's back!

Ida: Like a boss.



BB: WAAAAH! Dead lady!

Summer: You're just saddening me now. We could all see that she came back to life.

Elin: Keeps truckin' on, doesn't she, my mum...

Yup!

Grim: What am I doing here?

Hey, maybe we'll see Death camping again. That happened last time!

Grim: NOPE! F*ck this shit, I'm out.

And out he was.



WAIT. Wrong bear bitch!

HAMZA.

Hamza: You called for the master? Well here I am. All we need now is my awesome car and that hot blue lady!



What the f*ck Ida, you're dying again? We saved you like an hour ago!

Ida: What? You changed my top, I'm ready to go now.

We're STILL ON VACATION. And stop stabbing your granddaughter's face.

Margot: mmkmjkklmmmTHANKSWATCHERjmhhjaf



And this time there's no saving her.

Also for some random stupid reason Q isn't getting the sad moodlet for his own mother. How dumb.

RIP Ida Sutherland, Gen 5 TH, almost-triple-threat and reluctant supermum. She was the most creative Sim I had, probably the one with the most friends, definitely the one who raised the most kids (Ethan and Gally do not count, they would have never seen their truckloads of children) and the one who lived the longest in real time. She was always a bit odd, and towards the end of her life she truly stopped giving a damn, producing weird but fun results. She was also the only Sim of the family to win the spicy curry challenge having eaten no spicy food ever beforehand, which adds to her awesome.

I love you Ida, and I will miss you. Now go join Bronson, Isa, Caiphus, and yes, Lyric, in the afterlife.



SUMMER.



Number two for Lyric's kid.



How in the hell did Kale score Liberty fricking Lee?



Poor Madalyn/Madeleine/however-I-spell-it has been left high-and-dry by yet another.



Destinee has her first. I really hope the Goth girls start getting luckier in love. That's four unplanned pregnancies with men who left between them.

How did Lucas even grow up that fast? I know for a fact I don't have teen MCCC progression turned on. So...how did he grow up that fast?



Lexie and Jade adopted a new kid.



Aunt and niece talk about their grief.

Margot: I thought you were like, untouchable, Auntie Elin. I thought you-

Elin: Yeah, well...I did kind of have a soft spot for my mother.

Awww.



Summer's needs are the worst. This kid...



Elin: YEAH YOU! You killed my mama!

Summer: *yawn* Let me sleep, jabbering idiots.



AHHHHH

Summer: Warned you f*ckers...



Yeah game, I KNOW! And the stupid thing is she won't feed herself!



Ashby: Were we a little boring this vacation, Ashbira? I think we were...



Ashby:...on the plus side, it meant actual relaxation! So I call it a win!



Summer: Well...I've eaten so I won't get taken away, but hey...I'm bored. And kinda dirty. And still exhausted. So...

Sick of her shit, I bought a moodlet solver potion with Q's points and used her free action to drink it. I never use those potions. That's how annoying you are, Summer.



Summer: What...what happened.

Drugs, in a sense.

Summer: Eh. I feel clean and awesome.



Elin has been taking it out on her fam all night.

Elin: My mum didn't like you, which means I have to take you down now, bitch!

Glass: I know I wasn't kind to Ida, but let's just-

Elin: SCREW OFF AND DIE

Glass: Well that's just rude!

And that's the last vacation pic. Great way to end it, guys.



Kale she was your mother too.

Kale: Yeah, and? She treated me like shit! But she loved Quinton! *eyeroll*

I said there would be an heir poll this chapter, so I will have one, plus Ashby only has 1 day left until she grows up, so it would be an awkwardly short chapter if I ended it here. So let's ride it out. Another long chapter then.



Ida and Bronson, reunited.

Also, did some quick maths while Q was on the treadmill and realised my scoresheet is out by 40 points. I have no idea how or why that happened, but it did. So at this point, I had 90 points, not 50 like I thought. However, we don't stay at 90 for long.



Case in point.

*sigh* Ashby.

85 points now.



Summer is such a social little Sim. Even if her socialising often involves talking to random townies.

Summer: In what world are those trousers OK? And you might want to lay off the burgers.

Chandler: Why you little...

Summer: Package of awesome, wrapped in stylish dungarees.

Chandler: I know you are but what am - wait.

Summer: Of course. I know exactly what I am. Now who and what the flipping heck are you, little man?



Daya!

You had two hours to go to bed yet you stood there playing horseshoes?

I'd feel bad deleting it because they all love the thing, but at the same time, seriously?

Summer: Sweet jesus, is this how I looked on holiday?

Yes child. Yes.



Y'know how I said that Kale never messages the family? Well, he's decided to be a smug shit, prove me wrong and call everyone all the time. Dinners. Generic consolations.



*clenches fist*



Glass: Oh God! What's that weird flavour?

Maybe the flavour of INCORRECT PRIORITIES? GO TO BED.

And Q made this, it's excellent quality, shut up.



Summer: If I stand here, does it annoy you? Are you annoyed?

Margot: *angered yell* YES!

Summer: *giggles* Good.



Margot: THE SHAME IS REAL.

Glass: Do you all pee out here, like what is up with - HOLY SHIT I NOW KNOW WHAT I'M STANDING IN!

MINUS FREAKING FIVE

And that horseshoe court is going! GOING!



Damn Glass, that was close.

Glass: Not quite in there yet...

Of course she made it. She's not quite that dumb.



MARGOT YOU LITTLE-

-5.



Summer: So. Apparently you were the senile spouse. Also that is not a good shade of yellow.

Bronson: Um...hehe, hi granddaughter...



Ashby: ASHBIRA! Stop lying! The hotdogs are on our side!

Daya: *sigh* Very fair. That is for sure in the running, yet my status is uncertain.

Oh yeah, that's happening.

Ashby: *hissing*

Daya: Oh yeah, and grandma's dead too. Sob sob, wail wail.



Well. Don't worry Daya. You're still my Simcrush.

Daya: Flattered.



Lilith Vatore had QUADRUPLETS, holy shit.



And Lyric's kid's baby mama gave birth to twin boys.

What the hell spelling is that, Fatima? What is 'Dereck'?



Q doesn't really have much to do today so he's on autonomy for a bit. This? I approve of this.

Margot: We look stupid, Dad.

Quinton: Naaaahhh! We got it.

Bronson: Sliiiide to the right! *is a ghost so doesn't give a f*ck*



What the heck is happening and why is everyone having 1 million kids?

*runs to check MCCC settings*

THEY'RE FINE. Is there something in the water?



Ashby: Coffee is better than sleep.

I swear they use that thing way too much. I may sell it.



Summer: See. I'm learning. I'm sleeping now.

Summer, you passed out again. I know you did.

Summer: Prove it. You don't have a picture.

For honesty's sake, I'm adding this one in!

Summer: Your loss.



Ashby: OK, so I know I'm growing up super-soon, Fabian, but I-

Fabian: Whatever. Your sister's hotter.



Daya: Not one step closer, boy, not one step...

Fabian's thoughts: Hell yeah, I'm smooth.

Daya: Seriously, why the f*ck are you looking at me all weird?

Fabian's thoughts: I'm working on her.

Daya:...Boy? Do you have a voice box? If you're gonna be a creep at least talk.

Fabian: *heavy nervous breathing*



Daya: Well. Whatever. Totally unimpressed, but whatever!

Fabian: You might be hot but you aren't nice!

Daya: Er. Yeah. Deal, loser.



Fabian's thoughts: Shit. Backtrack. SHIT. BACKTRACK.

Daya: Why are you still here?

Fabian: Ahem, I mean, not a problem, Daya! You're cute, and...cute...uhh...

Daya: *dying inside* GET HIM AWAY.

Fabian: Who are you talking to? Eh, never mind, I love the crazy ones.



Later...

Ashby: Ashbira is a WOMAN!

Daya:...she says, still talking to her childhood alter ego.

OK, so Ashby is in the running for heir along with...

...



...



...



...

SUMMER!



Summer: Well DUH.

Shh fail child.

Here are our options! To even out the playing field, I have listed all of her traits (I always roll ahead of time). I grew Summer up in CAS and made her over. I think she's really pretty, but she also has that unapproachable Glass-esque sort of look, dialled up to ten. 'Not afraid to cut a bitch' is what I get from that face. Ashby is adorably pretty instead, and I like pink hair on her.
Traits: Self-Assured, Insane, Music Lover. Aspiration: Freelance Botanist

Traits: Gloomy, Jealous, Insane. Aspiration: Party Animal

I have plans for them too. The one who wins will become a vampire, and after she completes her first aspiration, she'll move onto a vampire aspiration. Summer will learn everything and do the Master Vamp one. Ashby, who has the Freelance Botanist aspiration as her original, will be a Good Vamp and do all that stuff with plasma.

Who's it gonna be?

(This poll will be open until March 15th) YEAH IT'S CLOSED NOW

Score Sheet- 60

Single Births (18) +90
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (55) +275
Aspiration (7) +70
Grade A (5) +25
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (4) +80
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (80) -400
Self Wetting (25) -125
Fires (6) -60












Comments