UGH F*CK THIS

Soooo...I opened my game today to find out that something got seriously broken up. Not only did my family revert back to before Kale grew up to Child, I also can't load the house; it just takes me right back to the town menu. Which is BS, so I guess temporary hiatus until EA releases a fix for this.

Luckily, I have a copy of the family from some point before their second child was born (but currently exists in Glass's uterus), which means I am replaying VERY LITTLE. I was freaking out until I found it...but YAY.

(Yes, I have played and written a bit ahead. I was up to a wedding (after second child). I'm probably still publishing that wedding though even though in the new reality it didn't happen that way.)

Also, I'm moving everything to a new save file once this shit is fixed bc LAG. I'm just gonna move the main family, the three eldest Sutherland children (plus Layla bc what else is Matt gonna get lol), and Ida's sisters. The graves and ghosts will unfortunately not be coming...it's probably good though bc they were starting to get annoying.

Comments