6.1- Shatter (ayyyy geddit?)

6.1- Shatter (ayyyy geddit?)


Welcome back! Here we have- child neglect!

Bronson: WALL

Kale: OMFG just feed me!

Bronson: OK. Do you want any...Kale?

Kale: -__-


Quinton: Ugh, yeah other Quinton. She says she's got a spouse for me. PSH. I bet this girl ain't all that...


Bronson: STOP. WAIT A MINUTE.

Quinton:...Dad?

Bronson: IS THAT MY UNDERWEAR?

Oh FFS, hurry up and eat Quinton! I want to introduce you to your spouse.

Quinton: Right. So excited.

Don't you sass me.



Elin: Imbeciles.



Quinton: SINK WATCH ME BOOGIE

OK you really need to get out of the house.



Meet Glass Woodard! Look at this colourful beauty. Just the genetic diversity we need, ain't it?

Glass: Ugh. Go away.

No can do.



Quinton: *gulp*

Glass: Er, hello?

Quinton: *mouth hangs open*

Glass: Blue boy?

Quinton: ...

Glass: Well, OK then...

Quinton: Hai

Glass: Aren't you adorable? I'm Glass; what's your name honey?

Quinton: UHHHH

Dammit Quinton!



Glass: Well if you're going to be rude-

Quinton: QUINTON! My name's QUINTON.

Glass: And that took you fifty years to remember because...?

Quinton: Ooh, feeling...snarky?

Glass: Don't pull that shit on me, boy.



Glass: Well. Alright. Impress me.



Quinton: Heh...heh...

Glass: Maybe start doing something, Q?



Quinton: Well, they call me Genius.

Glass: Interesting start...

Quinton: OK, OK scratch that. Um...I can dance.

Glass: I like to do that too...

Quinton: Yay, this is going well-

Glass: Don't voice that out loud. *sigh* I'll try and make this easy for you. What was your family like?



One explanation later...

Glass: Bullshit. You'd be even more weird if your sister regularly put rat poison in your food.

Quinton: Oh, no, I never ate that food...

Glass: Ehm...



Quinton: Anyway, what about you...

Glass: Step back, boy.



Glass: Seriously Quinton, I'm a mystery. I don't even know where I come from. I'm just some freaky blue girl...

Quinton: But...I think you're beautiful.

Glass: Really.



Quinton: My family's crazy though. I have five siblings and they're all...weird. There may be hope for the baby, but then again no.

Glass: So? At least you had one...



Glass: Really. You want me to lie on the floor.

Quinton: It's fun. I used to do it with my twin all the time...

Glass: Only for you, Q, only for you...

*Mushu voice* You liiiike him.

Glass: What was that?

Quinton: The voice? She's been following us since I was born.



Glass: Oh well, I'll lie down anyway.



Quinton: That one there...it looks like a rare bird I saw while on vacation in Granite Falls...in between helping my sister set fire ants on my brother...anyway, I saw this bird. It was rare, and beautiful...and you remind me of it.

Glass: How sweet. I mean it....but seriously that cloud's a llama and you'd be mad to think otherwise.



Quinton: Whatever. That one's a plane.

Glass: I agree.



Glass: Normally, I'd say your time is up-

Quinton: Oh.... then it was wonderful to meet you, Glass. *mutters* Just marry me off to some other person then...

Glass: You didn't let me finish. Your time isn't up, Q.

Quinton: Score.

Glass: What was that?

Quinton: Nothin'.



I ship these two so hard...



Quinton: You're simply divine...

Glass: Uhm, uh-dammit. I never- why, thank you, Q.



Glass: Is that...a battery charger? You shouldn't have.

Quinton: I was just wondering how to fix- I mean, of course I should have. Anything for you.

Glass: But- but where did you get it from?

Quinton: I dunno? My ass crack? Who knows where we get this random stuff from?



Quinton: No, seriously. Chicken. Impressions. I swear.

Glass: What, like THAT? *squawk*

Quinton: But a lot less awesome.



Hugs.

Glass: I feel warmth in my heart for him; what is this...

Quinton: And at last I know the touch of a woman...



Glass: Did you think that would work?

Quinton: You ducked.

Glass: Shhhh



Quinton: I got you so good...

Glass: Hm. Maybe a tiiiiny bit...



These two haven't had a single failed interaction. I am convinced they were meant to be.



Glass: I'm special. Really.

Quinton: Oh don't say that, you're the most special person I've ever met...



Glass: Because...I act like this most of the time, but there are a few times when I just wanna eat junk food while watching movies, with someone I like...or even love...



Glass: And maybe, just maybe...



Glass: Mmm!



D'aww...



Quinton: *smack* OW!

Glass: Heh. Comin' in hot.



Quinton: Soooo...

Glass: You were perfect.



Glass: *sigh* I guess even I'm a sucker for the pink love magic.



Glass: Maybe you're not so weedy...



Wow Glass.

Quinton: Of course we can do...that- no I won't rob the police station.



Wow, these poses work for these two.

Apart from Quinton's feet being half in the ground.



She's moved in and pregnant now.

I should probably take more pictures.

Welcome Glass! Hope you have a wonderful time here.



Glass: I MAKE BABEH

Aw jeez, the idiocy must be getting to her already.

*sigh*

Hope she doesn't shatter too quickly.

*sigh, at my own stupidity this time*



Glass: UGH

Hehe.

Glass: YOU SHUDDUP



Ida: But where'd it GO?

Elin: Hehe.



One more thing about Glass - she is jealous.

Glass: Good thing you're back...otherwise I wouldn't know what you're doing *strained, tense laughter*

Quinton: I was just in the other room...



Glass: Well, I'm Venus, and I'm about to get all up in your-

Quinton: EHM...

Ida: Not interrupting anything at all, no siree...



Doesn't stop 'em.

Glass: I'm pregnant be careful!

Ida: BOO! Not in my kitchen.

Ida GO AWAY.



Ida: I kiss better, don't I Bronson?

Bronson: I don't want to be brought into this...

Ida: Aha. I see, you don't want me, you want Miss Woodland or whatever...

Bronson: That's not what I said.

Ida: No-one ever says so...



Ida: I mean, psh. What man wouldn't want someone who strokes their ego like that. She looks so desperate.

Bronson: Ida, please.

Stop staring Ida!



Awww.

Quinton: I'm not sure if that dress is...

Ida: I quite agree. Right, Bronson?

Bronson: *sighs into cake*

Ida, you were a YA for most of your pregnancies and you were in miniskirts and plunging shirts (because of me, but shhh) so you can take several seats.



Then this happened.

Quinton: RARGH! I must pee!

Glass: HEHE, you know my pain.



Ida: Please, Miss First Trimester knows nothing. Right Bronson?

Bronson: OMG Ida just leave me alone.



Quinton: And at last, she stops staring.

Glass: Hallelujah!

Ida: *narrows eyes*



Elin: The baby is under my thrall now...that's what you peons get for leaving to him to wallow in his hunger and filth for so many hours...

Kale is not my problem...



See, Glass agrees.

Glass: Well...what the hell's the point of this thing? It is aware of its parents' mortality, correct?

Oh dear.



OH MY GOD

Aren't you married, Emmitt? Maybe he died. Damn Lexie.



Easton HAI!

Easton: Well little one...I think my back just cracked. No, don't cry. I'm dead. It's fine.

*sigh*



HA Lyric is old.

No that's just weird.

Ida has 6 days...



Oh.

Hooray? I don't even care...



I may care just a bit more after I rolled his traits (I do all of 'em at once). Klepto is just a start to the crazy personality he shall have...



Matt: *sniff* So alone.



Awww.

Fine, it shall be done.

Quinton: *splutter* Like, now...?

Nah. Probably tomorrow.



This kid is going to spend his first day of childhood alone in the house, save for his brother, who will be locked in a room making alcoholic drinks.

No wonder he's gonna be screwed up.



Isadora: Duhhhhhh....

Oh honey. What happened to you?



Kale: I have stolen their wishes. Imbued in each coin, is an innocent's wish...how I love the feeling.

That's creepy Kale!

Kale: You deserve it for naming me after a vegetable.

Touche.



Kale: What sort of hack bear is this?

Quinton also finished his first milestone!



Ida: Must...watch...movie...

WTF Ida? You're gonna pass out in a few hours! Go to bed!



Dammit.



Kale: Dad? DAD?...Wonder where his wallet's at...



Glass in her second trimester...and filthy...

Fast Food guy: Yeah she's pregnant. Yeah she's covered in dirt and stink...but I would still tap that.

EW.



Let's leave off with this sadness.

-5.

Kale: Wallets, wallets everywhere...

(I discovered I was about 20 points ahead of what I actually had before, but yeah, 60. (Lol,  I got an A* in Maths IGCSE but can't even do simple addition and subtraction))

Score
 Sheet- 60

Single Births (15) +75
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (47) +235
Aspiration (6) +60
Grade A (4) +20
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Not using spare's satisfaction points (4) +40
Every 100,000 simoleons (3) +60
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (64) -320
Self Wetting (17) -85
Fires (5) -50

Comments