5.6 - Non-Defective Children!

5.6- Non-Defective Children!


Easton: This place is still lame. Dunno why I bothered coming out here.

Let's open the update with Easton's first haunting. Also, I got the packs I wanted. There's now an movie area, a campfire, a horseshoe pit and a wishing well outside. :D. Also, Ida is nearly done with her third milestone of her author aspiration, so once we finish the fourth the family is going camping.


Bronson: Dear, dear, what should I do? She doesn't like me?

Ida: JUST HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Delphina: I WOULD LIKE YOU IF I GOT FOOOOD!


Amanda: Let's meet the new kids...nope nope nope.

Quinton: CHANGE ME.


Lexie is the first to find the new horseshoe pit.


Matt: Gr-grandma! GRANDMA! I was gonna eat that!

Scarlett: Watch me care kid.


Matt: MUM. You're the WORST. I legit forgot who you were until you reminded me!

Ida: I'm-I'm TH! I take care of everything, ungrateful child!

Matt: I DON'T CARE, OK? Why do you THINK I talk to an imaginary robot on my T-shirt?

Ida: Um- um- I thought Leroy was like, your schoolfriend? Ohhh...I see...


Lexie seems to really love dancing. She has no traits that would suggest it, soooo....????


Matt: It's too late to fix this! You're on Leroy and I's LIST!

Ida: But, but son-

Matt: It's too late to argue! I already detached your eyelashes last night!


Ida: AH! You horrible child!


Ida: OK, I promise to pay more attention to you. Now can you get me the superglue? Cos...I wanna put these back on...


Matt: Oh, great-great-great grandma Amanda. I really think you would've been a better mother to me.

That's very debatable, kid.


Matt: Waaaaaaahhhhh! I really hate my life!  You're the only one that matters, Leroy!


Scarlett skips work to beat up a stuffed bear.

Blarffy: NOT AGAIN! NOOOOOO-!

Priorities are really in order around here, aren't they?


Matt: Oooh-ooh, it's just me myself and I! I'm so alone.


Lexie does her homework.


YES.

+5



Ida tells a story!

Ida: And then she JUMPED on the pirate ship, swishing her sword of steel-

Bronson: *unsure* Yay Ida.

Lexie: The hell Bronze-face? This is crap.

Vesana: Can I go back to the gravestones now?

Matt: Hehe...Leroy and I have the best stories.



Apparently no-one likes Ida's stories, so Ida gets everyone together to watch a movie in the new outdoor movie area.

Bronson insists on standing to ruin the picture.



No.

No no no.



Lexie: Punch him! Kick him! Make him BLEED.

Matt:...And they say I'm evil.



Bronson: Jeez, that's violent? Ida, are you sure this is OK for Matt and Vesa...?

Vesana: WOO! YEAH! TAKE HIS EYE OUT!



Ida: So you can do that with a spork? Who knew?



Matt: Hey, hey Lex. Them MUSCLES amirite?

Lexie: If you don't stop talking I will sock you.



Lexie: Wait, wait what? THIS is how they treat their one female protagonist?!

Matt: Leroy thinks she's pretty.

Lexie: Shut UP, worm!



Matt: Hey, hey Lex. Hey Lex.

Lexie: This movie sucks but at least it hasn't got you in it.



Vesana: Um, really? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard of!



Bronson: I think that's it. They're gonna use the baseball glove to defeat that guy.

Matt: AWESOME.

Vesana: Doesn't seem like it makes a whole lotta sense...

Lexie: WHAT. FREAKING. HACKS. How in the-?



Lexie: Now she's getting fridged? What the hell?

Matt: Wait, we can put people in fridges? Leroy and I should try that.

Lexie: SHUT UP WORM.



Vesana: Why does the girl have to die, Mum?

Ida: It's often how these things WORK, darling. It's OK though. At least your father will stop staring at her now.

Bronson: *splutters* I WAS NOT.



Lexie: Uh-uh, Matt. It's not OK. I gotta explain the gender politics of this shit to ya.

Matt: Um...can I leave?

Lexie: NO. You can leave after I give my explanation!

Bronson: SHUT UP. We're watching a film here.

Soon after it finally ended and everyone went the hell to sleep.



Kailani's kid Cassandra (who's almost an elder by now...FFS) FINALLY got pregnant...woulda thought it would be too late now, but nvm, nvm...



Sel's son Derek's daughter Katy got pregnant.



Pietro's son Rene's son Aarav married the kid of those two people Wanda set up. The teens in her club... I remember them. Good going!



And Galactus's son get this woman pregnant.

I really wish Isadora would have a kid. Or Lyric. Somehow I think Isadora is more likely though...



Wanda: *coughs* DAD!

Ryan: What? Toughen up, daughter.

Wanda: I hate you.



Ryan: *sighs* I'm sorry.

Wanda: Did Mum say you had to be nicer to me?

Ryan: *sighs* YES.

Wanda: Hmmph. Ceecil...? Easton...? Granny Amanda...OK fine, I'm stuck with you. I forgive you.



Wanda went to steal something out of her daughter's bedroom. Le sigh...



Scarlett: Wow Mum. Freaky as ever, are we?



Scarlett: Sooo...what's it like in that graveyard?

Wanda: Y'all are thinking about that already? Damn, I've been dead for a while.

Scarlett: Yeah, Mum, I'm old. Spill, spill.

Wanda: Well. Anyway, Amanda and Don are always whinin' at each other, but at the same time bein' all gross and lovey-dovey, an' then Nat just stares into space an' laughs, and Ryan argues with ev'ryone, and Cecil keeps tryna get a dollhouse offa Grim but Grim keeps rejecting his calls...it's crazy down there. Oh, and the new guy keeps askin' when ya are gon' get there an' it's annoying. So hurry up and die!

Scarlett:...OK Mum. OK.



I don't actually think I've seen anyone get the horseshoe around the ring yet...



Lexie: What SMELLS? FFS, Matt, take a shower!

Matt: Screw you, bitch. At least I'm not ruining 'Diamonds are for Sims' for you!



Matt: You're such a piece-of-crap auntie that I'd literally rather hang with Mum's chest of drawers.

Lexie: Y'know...sometimes I think I might miss these crazy freaks. But then one of 'em opens their stupid mouth, shit like that pours out and suddenly I'm looking forward to leaving again...



Matt: Vesa, you're a THUMB.

Vesana: I LIKE THUMBS. Sometimes, I DREAM about thumbs!

Matt: I did my HOMEWORK on thumbs!

Vesana: I turned one of my dolls into a thumb!

Matt: My aspiration is to BECOME a thumb!

Vesana: I'm ALREADY a thumb.

Lexie: Ohhhh, oh what's that Gabby II? Your brother squirted you with a water gun? HAH. You don't know anything about stupid.



RIP you stupid slut.



Mailman: It smells...LIKE DELINQUENCY.

Lexie: Great. Now get my arm out of this mailbox.

Mailman: FOOL. I do not help DELINQUENTS such as yourself.

Lexie: Look man, I'm smiling but I'm dying on the inside here, give a girl a hand.

Idiot does her homework and skips for the day anyways. Seems conflicted, right?



Lexie: Hehe.

OK I REALLY hate her now. She was about to clean the counter, but chose to cancel the action to talk to her sister. Her very busy sister. I really hate you sometimes.

Lexie: Don't you mean all the times? HAHA.

Just leave.



Scarlett: SAY WHAT? Bath-shower, my man, tell me MORE.

Yeah I don't know why the bath-shower combo thing is a male...



Santino... if she didn't show up at registration, and is still not at school...she's playing hooky without you.



Bronson FINALLY got his second promotion. Bad chance cards will do that to ya...



Bronson: I just realised that these are my children.

Matt: Leroy does not approve!

Vesana: Bask in it, brother and father. I smell like mud after a Wales rainstorm. But I pull it off well.

Matt: *chokes* No ya don't!



Delphina: Wow. You finally worked it out. Well freaking done.

(You can't do real swearing around here until you're a kid, guys.)

Seriously, just look how unimpressed she is.



Matt: Whoopsies...looks like Leroy broke AND dirtied the shower-bath combo thing.

Scarlett (from work): SHOWER MY MAN! :,(



Lexie: Maybe I should do this...considering I skipped today and all that.

Vesana: Ten bucks that she skips tomorrow.



Lexie: Well, we are homework buddies.

Vesana: Yeah, but are we SCHOOL BUS buddies?



Lexie: Let's hope that this is better than the last movie I watched...



Lexie: OK, so there's like no plot...



Lexie: Oh get out of here with that meet-cute, it's soooo 90s!



Lexie: Oh come on! Even I don't cook that bad, and I don't even cook!



Ida: Yo. Yo Isa. Ya know that well I got? The one that's apparently a 'gimmick'? I wished for some money and the stone face on the front is spitting coins at me- ow! OW! C'mon, well!

It doubled our household funds.



Lexie: Come here, worm.

Matt: You can hug me if you like. Leroy says it's OK right now, and that we don't have to put chloroform on your pillow today.

Lexie: OK, you really do need a hug, kid.



Bronson is addicted to this thing.

Also, he's wearing his second outfit that he never wears.



OK, I'm seriously impressed. All three kids doing their homework? That's something to be proud of. Well done, kids!

Also, apparently it's almost Vesa's birthday.



Lexie's getting pretty good at looking after them...too bad they grow up in like, an hour.



Oh. RIP Pietro's son Wesley. He leaves behind three kids- Cody, Haley and Alayna...who we've never seen. Maybe we will one day.



This is Delphina. She's a perfectionist, a whiz kid and...another freaking Ida face clone! WHY...



But this is Quinton and I love him 'cos he's an actual genetic mix (and he's not a matchstick like Matt). I see Bronson's eyes, lips and skin tone, with Ida's nose and hair. LOVE.

If this kid gets insane he's probably winning, TBH.

He is a Genius and an Artistic Prodigy...(WHY couldn't that be the other way around).

And this means that we have non-defective kids! (I think, knowing how kids with good traits like 'Cheerful', 'Art Lover' and 'Creative' seem to end up) Hooray!



Also I'm super-proud of myself for making this awesome sleepwear.

I would end the chapter here but it's Vesana's birthday quite soon (like, less than two days), so I'm going to play until then.



Scarlett: Can't I just DIE already?

Kira: Your family just won the lottery you ungrateful shit.



-5.

Scarleetttttttt...



Quinton: Well, I am a total boss, twin.

Del: Try no, Quinny.

*weeps with joy* Normal children!



Del:...Cos I'm the QUEEN of this castle.

Quinton: We don't live in a castle, silly!



Del + Quinton: Synchronised bites!



Del: Guess who's delivery of awesome just got in?

Quinton: Twin, you're way behind me! I ordered express!



Del: The Del is too cool for organised parties. I'mma just have one here. At 2am.



Quinton: I'm gonna OWN this homework!



Del: Hey, look, older sister! I'm really doing it! Look AT me! Woooo!

Lexie: Yeah, about that...I'm your auntie.

Del: So I'm guessing I have stupid grandparents.

Lexie:...Yup.



And well done Lexie!



Oh yes Bronson. How terrible. The kitchen's actually freaking clean for once.



Bronson: Vesana No-Middle-Name Sutherland! How dare you clean the kitchen!

Vesana: Dad...I don't do jack. You should know that. Twat.



Matt: Hmmm...new humans, Leroy, new humans. What shall I do?

Del: So this is...homework?

Vesana: You don't actually have to do it.

Bronson: Am I not just the best father ever? She should know better- cleaning the kitchen! I raised her better than that!



Seriously, this boy is plotting something. He is definitely plotting something.



Barbara: There's no party here...

Yeah, well...I desperately want Ida to finish her last milestone so we can go camping, and there's eight sims in the house, and I CBA to feed them all, and I only just realised we could hire a caterer and have a bunch of food made for us.



Scarlett: Yeah...I still got it.



Scarlett: OMG the llama moves!

We've only had this since forever Scarlett, get the hell with it!



Wow, you're determined. Lexie went to school though, and I refuse to let her skip.



Look at all the food!



Aylin, the 34692736th child of Kezia's son Karter.

Also, the kids got back. Lexie stole a poster and Matt got his grade to B.



Vesana: This thing is LAME.

Yeah yeah, OK Vesa. OK.



Quinton: Wow bro. Getting reeeeaal mad, are we?

Matt: Oh shut up, Mr Goody-Goody. I'm the freaking Hulk here!

Quinton: The Hulk ain't that much of a matchstick, bro!

Matt, you little shit. I JUST got Ida to fix that.



Bronson: If Del can do it, I can do it, amirite?

Aw, Bronson...as much as I love you that's just simply not true. Del looks cute and charming. You look like you're trying to be cool but you're so overly self-conscious that you don't look cool.



I sent Ida to make another wish...I got the secret of blackmail. Here is depressed barista Max Villareal. Once a child mastermind...now a depressed barista. He probably has some juicy secrets that came about as a result of that transition.



Ida: I found your old hideout! Care to explain the body? Or the diamonds? Or the bags of blood?

Max: It's not...it's not...I'll give you some money.



Del and Quinton are really bringing cute to the table here. I don't think I've seen Matt and Vesa hug ONCE.



Bronson: *sobs* SOOOO SAD!

Matt: Wimp. I have more emotional strength and I'm like, 9.



I found it touching that they hugged for the first time in forever just as THAT notification came up.

And  yeah, Lyric's an adult. I honestly never expect her to have a kid.



Haven't seen a hugfest like this in a while, guys.

Scarlett: What's happening? Why are they hugging? Ida's kids don't hug!

These ones do...



Matt: Me and Leroy are gonna teach you alllllll our secrets.

Quinton: Yeah, bro!

Ida: WHOA, slow down! Matt,  you are not going to ruin my child!



OK, it's good to know we're not getting TOO sappy around here.

Vesana: Dad...I didn't! I didn't put your hard drive in the dishwasher! Matt says Leroy did it!

Bronson: I KNOW YOU DIDN'T DO IT!

Vesana: So what...?

Bronson: You were the first person I came across, now shut up and accept your punishment!



Scarlett: WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?

Ida: Mum. Honestly.

Also thanks for cooking Scarlett.



Max what the hell? How did you get in there?

Max: You extorted me. I want some f*cking food.



Guys HONESTLY.

You both are so old, why not earlier? She is 6 days away from elder, and he is ONE. What idiots.



Steve's getting his first grandchild!



And his second.



Galactus's sons got married.



RIP Nyla. We haven't seen you around much recently, but during Wanda's generation you were a lot of fun. I'm not even sure how you lived this long...your twin died ages ago. Anyway, she leaves behind her spur-of-the-moment toyboy husband, four kids and three grandkids.



Lexie: Oh my God, why isn't it WORKING?

Get AIM, darling.



Matt: Uhm...cover your eyes, Leroy, cover your eyes.

OK, I'm definitely changing my WooHoo settings now.



THIS IS NOT OK.

Matt: Maybe you should stay like that. Someone would give you money.

More like someone would slap on handcuffs and haul you off to the station.

(If there were police in this game)



Isadora somehow heard about the blackmailing.



Scarlett does some painting.



I think this counts as immortalisation. +5!



Yes Quinton!



Scarlett: Ohhhhh...I don't feel so good...

NO.

You have high fitness skill, Scarlett! You were supposed to live long! Come on!



Ida: Woe is me! My neglectful, cruel, crazy mother! Nooooo!

Vesana: Ooh, another death! How will this one go? Hmmm...

Lexie: You guys are some strange mofos.

Del: What do you mean...Granny's passed out. Isn't she?

Ohhhhh sweetie.



Ida is pleading.



And it failed, and Vesa is going to have an intensely depressing birthday.



And here is our Generation 4 TH in her resting place.

RIP Scarlett, freaky face maker, child hater, all-around shitty parent, and the best damn astronaut I ever had in this game. She leaves behind her four daughters and her four grandkids. She will have her long-awaited peace in the afterlife, where there are NO children.



Isadora: Heck, who knows? Maybe Mum will show up!



Lexie: Yeah, they were crappy parents. But they were still my parents...



Vesana:...I appear to have no torso.

(*cough* CC! *cough*)

You appear to have no fashion sense either. Let's go into CAS.



And Vesa has already done one milestone! +5!

She is now an Evil Glutton who wants to be Fabulously Wealthy.



Unfortunately, she is pretty cloney. Apart from the skin tone, she's an Ida copy.



Here is everyday Vesana. She's wearing that outfit from Romantic Garden stuff, and Kiara hair.

And just as I exited CAS, Gally was like 'LOL, I'm old now'.



Esmeralda and Toni (in that order), the Surprise! twins of Pietro's daughter Jasmine, who is now an ELDER.



Presley, daughter of Rene and sister of Alcohol.

Score Sheet- 125

Single Births (13) +65
Twin Births (3) +30
Aspiration Tiers (41) +205
Aspiration (5) +50
Grade A (3) +15
Randomising everything for 1 gen (3) +30
Every 100,000 simoleons (2) +40
Immortalise TH (1) +5

Pass Out (51) -255
Self Wetting (12) -60


Comments